Oral Surgery Patterson, CA
Oral surgery allows your Patterson, CA dentist to remove problems that are causing pain or discomfort and give your mouth a chance to heal. Some procedures help restructure your smile to improve your overall facial appearance. Oral surgery is considered the oldest specialized service in the field of dentistry and is used to treat diseases and conditions in the head—mostly the face and jaw.
Here are a few of the most common types of oral surgery:
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Tooth Extractions of An Infected Tooth
- Periodontal Surgery to Clear Up Infections
- Bone Grafting Surgery to Reinforce and Regrow Bone Tissue
- Installation of Dental Implants
- Surgery to Relieve Pain Due to TMJ Disorder
- Removal of Cysts, Tumors, Or Other Growths in the Mouth
Schedule a Consultation
Oral surgery is necessary to resolve numerous dental ailments and injuries. If you have a dental problem that may require oral surgery, call Plume Dental today at one of our three convenient locations to schedule a consultation. After a thorough examination, an oral surgeon will be able to evaluate your dental concern and suggest a solution.